The twenty nine Orthodox Christian parishes and two monasteries of the Cleveland and Lorain, Ohio, area welcome you. The Orthodox Church, which was established at Pentecost, proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ, sanctifies its adherents through sacraments and serves humanity through many charitable endeavors.
Everyone is welcome to visit an Orthodox Church; however sacraments are reserved to practicing Orthodox Christians. The information provided in this web site is presented to aid the public in locating a church, attending its services, and learning the doctrine that it proclaims.
June 18 - 12pm -- St. Herman Golf Classic at Tanglewood Club in Chagrin - website
June 21-24 - St. Demetrios Greek Festival (22909 Center Ridge Rd, Rocky River) - website
July 8 - 6pm -- St. John of San Francisco Homeschool Co-Op Informational Meeting - flier
July 19-22 - St. Paul Annual Grecian Festival (4548 Wallings Rd, North Royalton) - website
August 19 - 11:30am-6pm -- 62nd Annual Halupki Festival at Holy Assumption Orthodox Church in Marblehead, OH - flier
August 23-26 - Sts. Constantine & Helen Greek Festival (3352 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland Heights) - website
- Why We Don't Have Cremation
- Getting Help From the Saints
- United by the Holy Spirit
- The Nightingale Apostles
- A Good Memory (Acts 9:39) & A Good Shadow (Acts 5:15)
- Myrrh-Bearing Women----But No Women Priests?
- Living Forever
- The "Beautiful Unbelief" of St. Thomas
- The Beginning of Our Salvation
- Preparing to Receive Holy Communion
- A Holy Temple---Ephesians 2:21
- Touching the Lord
- Giving to God
- The Spiritual Moisture of Prayer
- Jesus Will Remember Our Departed Loved Ones
- Having Mercy
- Glory Only in the Cross
- Be Brave, Be Strong
- Camels and Needles
- 1 Corinthians 4:9-16
- Christ is Glorified
- Is Christ Divided?
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 4---The Prayers
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 3---The Breaking of the Bread
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 2---Fellowship
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 1
- Somebody is Talking About You
- St. Photini----An Example for Mothers
- A Miracle---And a Warning
- A Choice to Make
- The Most Important Thing
- The Angels
- Who Do You Think Jesus Is?
- Why Lent?
- Coming Home to God
- Pride or Humility?
- Again and Again ... Let us Pray to the Lord
- Your Candle
- One Baby----Three Names
- Jesus is Going to Win
- In The Fullness Of Time----Again
- But God.....
- Giving Thanks
- Giving to God
- What is Hell like?
- Pure and Undefiled Religion--James 1:27
- Some Things Never Change
- God Comes, God Calls
- The Story of St. Moses the Black
- Walking on Water
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 7, "For Thine is the Kingdom"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 6, "Lead Us Not Into Temptation"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 5, "Forgive Us Our Trespasses"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 4, "Our Daily Bread"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 3, "Thy Kingdom Come..."
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 2, "Hallowed Be Thy Name..."
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 1, "Our Father...."
- "When You're On Your Knees..."