The twenty nine Orthodox Christian parishes and two monasteries of the Cleveland and Lorain, Ohio, area welcome you. The Orthodox Church, which was established at Pentecost, proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ, sanctifies its adherents through sacraments and serves humanity through many charitable endeavors.
Everyone is welcome to visit an Orthodox Church; however sacraments are reserved to practicing Orthodox Christians. The information provided in this web site is presented to aid the public in locating a church, attending its services, and learning the doctrine that it proclaims.
August 19 - 11:30am-6pm -- 62nd Annual Halupki Festival at Holy Assumption Orthodox Church in Marblehead, OH - flier
August 23-26 - Sts. Constantine & Helen Greek Festival (3352 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland Heights) - website
August 24-25 - Orthodox Christian Engagement: In Our Families, Our Churches, Our World with the Very Rev. Fr. Andrew Stephen Damick hosted by St. Innocent (Olmsted Falls) - flyer
August 31 - St. Demetrios Golf Outing at Sweetbriar Golf Club (750 Jaycox Rd, Avon Lake) - To register call Church 440-331-2246 or Manuel Steffas 440-821-6095
September 14th - 9am & 7:30pm -- The Konevets Quartet, the male vocal ensemble from St. Petersburg, Russia, will return to northeast Ohio on Friday, September 14th. They will sing the festal Divine Liturgy of the Elevation of the Cross at Holy Trinity beginning at 9:00 AM and present a concert of both sacred and secular music that same evening at Holy Trinity beginning at 7:30 PM. No admission--just a free-will offering will be appreciated. Holy Trinity Orthodox Church is located at 6822 Broadview Road in Parma. Come celebrate the feast and enjoy the sounds of this remarkable ensemble from Russia. - flyer
- Why We Don't Have Cremation
- Getting Help From the Saints
- United by the Holy Spirit
- The Nightingale Apostles
- A Good Memory (Acts 9:39) & A Good Shadow (Acts 5:15)
- Myrrh-Bearing Women----But No Women Priests?
- Living Forever
- The "Beautiful Unbelief" of St. Thomas
- The Beginning of Our Salvation
- Preparing to Receive Holy Communion
- A Holy Temple---Ephesians 2:21
- Touching the Lord
- Giving to God
- The Spiritual Moisture of Prayer
- Jesus Will Remember Our Departed Loved Ones
- Having Mercy
- Glory Only in the Cross
- Be Brave, Be Strong
- Camels and Needles
- 1 Corinthians 4:9-16
- Christ is Glorified
- Is Christ Divided?
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 4---The Prayers
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 3---The Breaking of the Bread
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 2---Fellowship
- Luke's List - The Big 4 - Acts 2:42, Part 1
- Somebody is Talking About You
- St. Photini----An Example for Mothers
- A Miracle---And a Warning
- A Choice to Make
- The Most Important Thing
- The Angels
- Who Do You Think Jesus Is?
- Why Lent?
- Coming Home to God
- Pride or Humility?
- Again and Again ... Let us Pray to the Lord
- Your Candle
- One Baby----Three Names
- Jesus is Going to Win
- In The Fullness Of Time----Again
- But God.....
- Giving Thanks
- Giving to God
- What is Hell like?
- Pure and Undefiled Religion--James 1:27
- Some Things Never Change
- God Comes, God Calls
- The Story of St. Moses the Black
- Walking on Water
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 7, "For Thine is the Kingdom"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 6, "Lead Us Not Into Temptation"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 5, "Forgive Us Our Trespasses"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 4, "Our Daily Bread"
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 3, "Thy Kingdom Come..."
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 2, "Hallowed Be Thy Name..."
- The Lord's Prayer, Part 1, "Our Father...."
- "When You're On Your Knees..."